Friday, 27 July 2012

Bare Minerals- Try. Believe. Love. Kit

I love myself when I make use of nice deals and here's one which I found out by Bare Minerals and that is a Try.Believe.Love kit. Its a 6 piece starter kit.
Yes! you read it right.. STARTER kit but who minds this title when you are getting $76 high end products for only $20??!!
Have a look at what it includes





















The kit contains Original SPF 15 Foundation.













and Matte SPF 15 Foundation which I mostly use..











Mineral veil!












 Multi tasking concealer; which has light to mediom coverage with SPF 20!
Its too light for me, so my sis who has a fairer complexion uses this!!












Just to show how each jar is packed..
  and then here comes my favorite part... The Brushes!! Nice, cute, handy and such good traveller partners! 
I'll be reviewing these products soon.. so keep coming back. :) 

Overview:
Brand: Bare Minerals
Product: Try. Believe. Love kit
Worth: $ 76
Price: $ 20
Bought from: http://www.sephora.com/

What do you think of the kit? Fan of any of Bare Minerals' products? Hit back with a comment!
Your comments mean a lot to me.. <3

cheers~

15 comments:

  1. I have tried bare minerals and I loved it
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I am liking them so far.. will give it sometime to formulate an opinion and write a review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this brand yet, it's SO hard for me to find foundation with yellow/olive undertones. You got it at such an awesome price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r right.. I am trying Bourjois Healthy mix foundation and so far I am happy with it! :)

      Delete
  4. hey nice blog...and I have also written an article on mineral makeup....u can read on my blog...

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in

    BTW following u know...follow me too...

    to stay connected :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog smitha. Just visited ur lovely blog. Following u. :)

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to try bare minerals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lissa I am loving it. Stay tuned for reviews. :)

      Delete
  6. heard many good things about this product buy never used it
    Thank you girl for the lovely review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to review them soon. <3 Thanks a load girl!!

      Delete
  7. I tried this and it made me break out every time i used it =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. so sorry for your experience. Stay tuned for my review on it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...