Monday, 20 August 2012

Eid Greetings & my Chand Raat Haul

Hello my lovelies,
Those who who are celebrating Eid today would be busy in preparing for Eid.. dresses, jewellery, shoes, homemade traditional dishes and and and..
I would share my Chand Raat ( Night marking the end of the Holy month of fasting; Ramadhan and beginning of the festival of Eid) haul with you quickly. I went out with my sisters and couldn't resist what a hand made Italian dough jewellery stall had to offer. The stuff was so cute that I had to share it with you all.  Here's my buy...!


These pom pom ear rings, just do trendy to pass off..  (PKR 150)


I couldn't resist these cute pearl ear rings.. (PKR 150 each)


me and my sister bought these lovely pairs too! (PKR 350 each)


This broch cum scarf pin bought by my sis is so multipurpose (PKR 150)


and all this delicately packed in these organza pouches..


Do you have a penchant for handmade accessories? How do you like my haul? 
Hit back with a comment. :)

Wishing a happy Eid full of blessings, love and happiness to everyone! <3

25 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    I totally love the pearl earrings.So elegant!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'm starting and I'm following on GFC
    I hope you like my blog too and follow back:)
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you, i love your blog :D Hope your follow me back ;) Kisses!!

    http://stylishissues.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute, especially the scarf pin :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Eid Mubarak Fab:)

      Delete
    2. and its so multi purpose. I tagged it on my clutch this eid. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ooooh those multi colored Pom Pom earrings are adorable.
    Eid Mubarak hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pom poms are soo cute and adorable! eid mubarak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai na? They were such a hit. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh they are so pretty!

    azorazina.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa those are some really cool earrings!!! i love the creativity :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love them!and the prices are reasonable too!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fragnacia.. which piece do u like the most? :)

      Delete
    2. Hard to decide they're all so yummy but i gotta say the pink rose and pearl studs are total love <3

      Delete
  9. They look so cute! I wish I could make them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul, nice pieces!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you now, hope you will follow back:)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with these earrings!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!! Now I gladly follow you via GFC!! Follow me back if you like!!! We can follow each other!!! it would be a pleasure!!!
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
    JOIN ME ASO ON FACEBOOK IF YOU LIKE! TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow so many earring. They are such gorgeous pairs. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are looks lovely! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful picks.. Eid mubarak!! :)

    Love
    Mehak
    Following you back
    Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like some great picks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. The earrings are all stunning, just a quick question: Are they heavy on the ears? because my ears are very sensative, can't wear any heavy thing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pearl ones are heavier.. surprisingly the long ones aren't as they have light metal base whereas the pearl ones have Italian dough base. :)

      Delete
  17. I was looking for more Eid Cards greetings and found your blog site. It’s my joy to send warm wishes to my Muslim friends and sure with a little surprise like this would make it better (for girls of course!) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...