Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Ludanmei Terracotta Compact Blush and eyeshadow

Hello My beauties, I am going to share with you two of my favourite on the go blusher/highlighter/eyeshadow for summer from Ludanmei which is a Chinese brand. Yes! a Chinese brand and in the beginning I was fairly sceptical about it but here are my thoughts after almost 5 months of use.
Shade 12 is a soft pink-coral-shimmery-highly pigmented shade. During summers, I just swirl this one across the apples of my cheeks to give that natural glow and skip the blush. I also apply it lightly on my eye lids and pair it with a lightbrown eyeliner for a light and subtle summer look!
For nights, I usually wear it as a highlighter.



Shade 14 is a baby pink, not so shimmery yet highly pigmented shade. I usually wear it as a blush and sometimes as a blush/eyeshadow combo for a light and practical summer look without building it up as it is a comparatively darker shade.

Final thought:
I have oily skin and despite of the fact that I love cream blushers I can't use them and that's one of the reasons I often wear this product as it gives a creamy look upon application. This is by far the most pigmented blush/shadow I have used and in case of pigmentation it even beats some of my high-end blushers. It's pretty buildable and wear it light and intense both. Another plus point is that this product is very blendable and gives a natural glow to the skin. I didn't have any breakouts or acne etc.
It also had a small eyeshadow brush with it but since I never used it, I lost it somewhere.
...and now here goes a one swipe swatch

Coming to the downside..IT DOES NOT LAST LONG. :( 3 hours was the max it stayed on me and then started fading away. I so wish it lasted longer.

Pocket Matters: 
I bought these cakes from a local mart for PKR 300/- which is brilliant for the 12 gms of product offered.
I have spotted these on another store for PKR 285. Isn't it very-very inexpensive???

Over view:
Brand: Ludanmei (The also come with the name LDM)
Product: Terracotta Blush and eyeshadow
Pros: Highly pigmented, buildable, blendable, creamy finish
Cons: Poor staying power
Price: PKR 300 (variable)
Official website: http://www.ludanmei.com/enindex.html


The review above is my honest opinion about the product. I bought this product myself and I'm not endorsed in anyway for writing this review. 

27 comments:

  1. wow im in love with shade# 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :) Blogger is tricky at times.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I like both colors I am always looking for new blushes which colors do you suggest for fall?
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chante. I would suggest shades of plum, burgundy, wine color or with deeper tones of orange to you for fall.

      Stay Beautiful. :)

      Delete
  4. Shade 12 is really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thansk for your sweet comment dear :)

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this brand. The shade is so lovely. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shang. I have spotted t on various marts and departmental stores in Khi and Lhr... They also come with the name LDM

      Delete
  7. I have ludanmei powder and i totally love it. I also love the quantity of the product that comes with such a reasonable price tag and I must say lovely lovely shade

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such an impressive blog :-) New follower from http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com , would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog! Thanks for sharing this brand with me, I've never heard of it before! I'm following you via google! =D I'd love it if you could visit my blog as well...

    Can't wait to read more!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dearie,

    Thanks for checking out my blog and following.. I'm following back now..

    Look forward to reading more of your posts

    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay.
      Welcome to my blog. Hope to keep hearing from u.
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Im in love with this colour, is so sparkling!!
    xoxo

    http://le-yvette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yvette.. gives such a natural glow. :)

      Delete
  12. This was my first blush in terracotta!! It worked pretty well for me as far as I can remember. I even used it as an eyeshadow. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that Ruqaiya and hey! welcome to my blog. <3

      Delete
  13. Pretty shade of pink!
    Following you back, and glad to be here!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Kim. I am also glad u r here. <3

      Delete
  14. oH they ARE very pigmented. Its so exciting to find good products at affordable price :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally drool when I get a product like this.. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...