Sunday, 5 August 2012

My mini haul @ just4girls.pk

This time in Pakistan on vacations, I ordered from one of the most popular sites for makeup products in Pakistan http://www.just4girls.pk/
I got a confirmation call from the department just before they dispatched my order, which is a kind gesture. The items were safely packaged in a bubble wrap and enclosed in a box with my order invoice included. I got my order within 5 days of ordering and here it is.. :)


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (shade 53) -PKR 1790
Sleek Hide it concealer- PKR 600
MUA lipstick- shade 15- PKR 200

I a very happy with the service, efficiency and packaging. Good job done
I must say that girls in Pakistan are so lucky to have a website with such a wide variety of make up products and the best prices for international cosmetics! 
Mode of payment was Cash on Delivery. Could ir be more convenient? 
...now loveys!! stay tuned till I use these products and review them!!

Have you bought stuff from http://www.just4girls.pk/? How was your experience? Hit back to comment. <3

Cheers~

9 comments:

  1. Oh really nice haul! I've never seen anyone review the sleek concealer! It would be lovely if you do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nayab. I'll review it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow FAB such a cute haul plzzz do review on these and add prices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Flavya! I am updating the post now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with it!

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you now :)
    http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i shop from just4girls too and i agree with u we are lucky to have them.After seeing ur hual i am seriously considering healthy mix now.do review it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amna.. I am gonna review it soon. :)

      Delete
  7. Ooo i have a MUA lipstick in the UK its really cheap so i tried it out and it was ok i found it a bit dry tho after applying it xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...