Friday, 7 September 2012

NOTD- Etude Power Lasting

I am not a metallic nail color person but bought this shade since I couldn't resist this silvery green and it is.... Etude Power Lasting Nail Color.


Its pretty opaque. The color you see on my nails was achieved after one coat without a primer. You can apply 2 or 3 coats to have a more solid color. 
The thing I love about it is the very fine and tiny shimmer, almost like star dust. 
It started chipping off in 8 days, I'm not sure if I'll call it power lasting. 

It doesn't have a shade name to it but a number, I would have liked if it had a cool name to it. 

Overall I love this nail color. Its metallic, shimmery, reasonably priced at PKR 250 and lasts for a fair time. The color is more greener in real, Its the bright day light which is making it appear more silver in the pics.
The only turn off is that it leaves the shimmer on nails after removing it which takes a hand wash or two to completely get rid of.
What do you say?! Share your experience with Etude Power Lasting with me.

I love you all.. <3

24 comments:

  1. such a pretty color! pretty good for only one coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for very metallic gold shade.may be i will try this one.thanx for sharing.keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a gold person but found this shade very practical to sport. Thanks for the encouraging words. <3

      Delete
  3. from the 8th standard I am crazy for silver metallic colors.. so I am going to like this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove silver nail polishes for fall! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!
    I follow you :)
    http://cristalips.blogspot.com.es
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!! love your blog
    i follow you now! :)
    you can follow me if you want in:
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment!!
    I've a new post! I hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing1 I am following it now!

    Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an amazing gift: a Chanel Rouge Lip Gloss.
    Here is the link to my giveaway: http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2012/09/dear-followers-giveaway.html
    Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colour is so nice *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!
    alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment and what a cute color! :)

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow a lovely colour! :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty colour...and I'd quite like a lasting shimmer haha

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - WIN 3 dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. im loving this color on you!!
    thanks a lot for your lovely comment! i'm your new follower!!

    Rikki xx

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color, very pretty! I'll have to look for it the next time I'm shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a cool color -- it's not exactly mint, not exactly pistachio, but definitely something in between!! I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely colour :)

    Thank you for visiting my blog, would love it if you followed me :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...