Saturday, 13 October 2012

NOTD- Christine Nail Color






Cristine is a brand which almost every Pakistani girl knows about. It has a vast range of cosmetics but my favorites and probably the most famous is their nail colors range.
I fell in love with this color as soon as I saw it and I have worn it much this summer..it complemented many of my clothes~
I applied 3 coats to get it this opaque. It didn't chip for 4 fair days. Its smooth and applies easily. A steal in terms of quality for the price tag of PKR 90 (which is almost 1$)
I am wearing this color today as Summer turns slowly to Fall.. My way of saying bye-bye to Summer!!


Do you own a Christine Nail Color? Do you like the color I am wearing? Which color has been your absolute favorite this summer? Hit back with a comment.
I love you all!! <3

18 comments:

  1. Color is beautiful and easily available in Pakistan thank you so much for the lovely review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this shade of green. VEry pretty on you girl.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marina. Welcome to my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Beautiful ! I love the color

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. thanks honey! u r generous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cool limeish color <3


    Follow me- I'll follow you back- let me know if you want to :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this colour, thank your for sharing this <3
    Best, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a very nice blog and interesting posts, watching, and I hope for the same thing, I invite you here: http://justynasinspirations.blogspot.com/
    I greet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color! Very beautiful and unique!
    ♥ Kelsey

    Kelsey Loves Cosmetics Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shade ! looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...