Thursday, 1 November 2012

NOTD-Medora in 405

I wore this amazing nail color today and couldn't but wait to share it with you all.




This cool shade is by Medora of London which is a Pakistani brand.  I am a fan of their excellent range of nail colors. With a price tag of PKR 100, I don't think there is any nail color loving Pakistani girl who doesn't own at least one of their nail colors!

Tell me how do you like the color my nails are wearing? Do you own any of Medora's nail colors or lipsticks? Share your thoughts..
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. such a pretty sutble color! looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really a cute color <3 I had so many colors from Medora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it Mahrukh? I know we love Medora nail colors.. :)

      Delete
  3. That is a really pretty shade

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh FAB u won my heart!!! I love u for such a darling shade ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute and decent colour! =)

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour, very girly and polished :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for ur sweet comment dear!

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty color

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shade. Looks great on you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your posts! Followed x

    Best,
    Ali
    www.shophopeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty color and easily available at departmental store

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails are looking very pretty.I have this shade and doesn't apply them on my nails because i'm not blessed with nails like yours but i like to apply it on my toes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...