Tuesday, 26 February 2013

My AVON haul!!

Hello girls..! Sorry for being away for quite a few days. I did a lot of shopping while I was away.. here I am with my oven-fresh Avon Haul.. :)
I paid in Omani Riyals but for your convenience I am also converting them in U.S $s  :)

Infinite seduction  for 7.9 OMR ($20.52)


Avon Naturals Raspberry and Hibiscus shampoo for 4.7 OMR ($12)


 Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo for 3.5 OMR ($ 9.09)

  Avon Naturals Raspberry and Cinnamon Hand & Body Lotion for 1.8 OMR ($4.67)

 Avon eye shadow brush and smudger for 2.2 OMR ($5.71)

Avon Care Smoothing Body Lotion for 1.7 OMR ($4.41)


Avon Perfect Kiss lipstick in Pucker up pink for 3.9 OMR ($10)

 Avon Supershock Mascara for 4 OMR ($10.39)
(sorry for the crappy photo.. ;) )

..and last but not the least I got this complimentary glimmerstick eyeliner in Blackest black with the Mascara..

Did you like the haul? Do you own any of these products? Which product do you want me to review first?
Waiting anxiously for your comments.

I love you all! xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Havent ever tried avon! Great haul though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither have I.. This is gonna be my first experience with Avon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great haul. I have heard great things abt the mascara. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it. Review to follow soon. :)

      Delete
  4. What a great haul! It looks like you got so so many amazing things!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes honey! Thanks for liking it. :)

      Delete
  5. aahhh ... I've a great experience with AVON.. and I must say you have chosen some best products.. Specially the Perfect Kiss Lipstick.. I bought 6 of them lately.. =)

    http://little-known-ways-to-giggle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimz, I have been wearing the lipstick everyday.. I wanna own the whole collection now. <3

      Delete
  6. nice haul i just bought a bunch of things from them need to put my haul up soon let me know how you like the mascara i wasnt sure to buy it or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for my experience, I am loving the mascara. Stay tuned for my review. :)

      Delete
  7. Avon has really great product no doubt lovely haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! Oh yeah.. I am loving my buys. :)

      Delete
  8. ufff girl you own my whole...believe me when i say WHOLE avon wishlist.Ok may be i can spend my money wisely after reading your reviews on them.Really enjoyed seeing your haul.The avon super shock mascara gives me physical pain when i see it.I soooo want it.Enjoy everything and stay blessed.

    PS:i am sorry i was outta town so was out of touch :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you are back. Oh yes.. I am in love with the perfect kiss lipstick and Mascara.. Reviews to follow soon. :)

      Delete
  9. I miss Avon. Need to give myself an Avon haul soon. I had no idea that Avon made brushes. Cool.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...