Saturday, 16 March 2013

Holla BlogLovin!




As you all may or may not know that Google is retracting its GFC utility from Blogger from July 1; which means that in addition to losing the followers, we'll also lose the blog we read regularly. Powering down google reader

If you have been a follower of my blog and you like reading my blog, I would really-REALLY appreciate if you take a moment to join me on Blog Lovin so that we keep sharing the love and beauty secrets,  reviews and views. Here's a link to my Bloglovin profile: Fizzy's Fashion & Beauty Blog on Bloglovin

I love you all! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Following you on blog lovin! So unhappy about this GFC thing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow you already i just synced all my blog ppl to my bloglovin account it took like 2 min :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have imported it!;) hope we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy important, i follow you there and on bloglovin:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's helpful =)

    check out my blog too :
    little-known-ways-to-giggle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...