Monday, 20 May 2013

EOS Lip Balm- Lemon Drop

I know I know, You must have heard and read a lot about this cutest ever Lip Balm product. Here are my two pennies on the product I have been using for 3 weeks now and I am loving it.
My lips are basically dry and I have to work them before I wear matte or a-not-so hydrating lipstick therefore I am always on the look out for a non greasy lip balm. I bought this from http://www.just4girls.pk/ when I visited Pakistan this time. I wanted to buy it in some other exciting flavor but Lemon Drop was all they had in stock, yet! no worries..I like it anyway! 



To begin with, this is one of the most cutely packed product I've seen lately. The top clips on securely..
Moreover, it's organic with no petroleum or paraffin. It's not greasy so I can always wear it underneath my lipstick. Once applied, it kept my lips hydrated for quite long and I didn't have to keep reapplying it. I love the refreshing lemon-ny fragrance and enjoy the faint lemon rind flavor. Over all, I love it but wish it was more moisturizing as it doesn't work for me when my lips get very dry.
Overall, It's not a winner as it doesn't do much on moisturizing which is what a Lip Balm is meant for.. However.. I reach out it to it for the packing to die for!!


Do you own this lip balm? Does it work for you? Hit back with a comment. 
I love you all!! <3

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this lipstick and my favorite is the mint one :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't won one of these but would deifinitely give it a try! Great review

    Have a great day.
    xx
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl
    That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hve two of eos lip balms . They are certainly the most cutest but I wish they were little more moisturizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be the only person who hadn't tried this as yet. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EOS Lip balms are definitely the cutest ones out there, however I heard a lot of people complaining about them being not very moisturizing. That's the reason I haven't tried one. xx

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review girl! Personally I don't like this lip balm at all, it does nothing for my lips. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never try these...nice review :)
    www.nidasbeautybag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow finally this cutey is available at just4girls i want to have this one in pink
    Thanks for the lovely review. kissess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...