Saturday, 22 June 2013

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Makeup Remover

A quick review of one of the best make up cleansers I've used in a long time. It's light, removed my makeup effectively, didn't break me out and yeah! after a loooong day; it also removed the dust and dirt off my face. It worked well to remove the waterproof mascara and didn't sting my eyes at all. What else could I expect?  Definitely! one of my best finds this season.


I don't exactly remember the price but I guess it was around 3 OMR.. (PKR 770 app)

I was a bit skeptical about the name of the product where one would expect 'Deep Cleansing' instead of 'Deep Cleaning' but upon googling I found out that this range certainly does exist but only in Arab countries.. http://www.cleanandcleararabia.com/products/deep-cleansing/deep-cleaning-make-remover
Have you used Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Make up remover? 
Which makeup remover are you using these days? 

Hit back with a comment.. I love hearing from you all.
xoxo




These are my honest views about the product and I bought this product myself for my personal use. 

7 comments:

  1. havent tried this.. still got a couple of makeup removers to finish off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great for removing eye makeup without stinging! xo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgggg that looks so cool!
    its gonna be common for me entering here <3 hope we could follow

    www.malesclutch.net
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. im using liz earle one its really work
    Thank you so much for the review

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have used it it is gud :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this yesterday but was hesitant to buy it. Thanks for the review, it's definitely on my list now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...