Saturday, 23 June 2012

Latest Haul at Elizabeth Arden

I grabbed this amazing deal by Elizabeth Arden across International stores.
Have a look. ;)
It consists of a wonderful perfume: Elizabeth Arden- 5th Avenue Nights

and a set of six skin care miniatures which includes: Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Ceramide Plump Perfect Eye Cream, Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules, Prevage Advanced Anti-aging Serum, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Rose and Red Door Fragrance.
All this comes with an ahhh-mazing Red Animal Print bag!!!


The deal amounts to PKR 3,925 which makes $41.5


Isn't it just WOW???


Just give me sometime to use these products and stay tuned for reviews. 
Till then... Rise and Shine. 
Love!! <3

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oomph lala.. I love it as much s u like it. Its a head turner bag!! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul :) And I love the bag so much! Thanks for visiting my blog! Now following yours :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daphnee. I am your fan already.

      Love <3

      Delete