Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Sweet Touch Lipstick

Hello My beauties.. I am going to review one of my most used lipsticks in summer. I don't know why but I tend to pick it up whenever I am wearing pink or white.. The sheen and shine cheers me up!

Here is my lipstick..
and here is what remains! ;) 



Here goes a swatch..! 
and here's how it looks on me! ;) 
I have always picked it because of the shimmer but the downside is that the shimmer is not fine like that in Sephora Lip Attitude and after a few hours of application I can see small sparkles around my lips which are visible in the picture above also.  It is shimmery yet matte! Its texture is dry and I use it over my lip balm. Since it is dry, it stays for 4 to 5 hours but the good part is that it doesn't chip off like ordinary matte lipsticks but fades away decently. 

A word about Sweet Touch
Upon a bit of googling, I came to know that this international brand has been brought to Pakistan by Mehran Enterprises.This brand enjoys a huge popularity among Pakistani girls for its good quality and affordable prices. One may find it on the counter of almost every drug/departmental store.Their most picked products are lipsticks and nail colours

Over view: 
Brand: Sweet Touch
Product: Lipstick
Pros: Nice shade, glittery, inexpensive
Cons: Dry, shimmer is not fine and flies off. 
Price: PKR 350 
Price Range(lipsticks): PKR 200-450

A fan or owner of any Sweet Touch products? What's your take? Hit back with a comment, your comments mean a lot to me. :)

Cheers! xoxo

26 comments:

  1. Its so lovely :) im gonna grab it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you back ^_^ Keep in touch <3

    Love
    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is pretty though shimmer isn't my cup of tea. Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. :) u welcome anytime. :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Definitely following now! Stay in touch and check out my new blog xx

    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog. :) just checked and followed ur lovely blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Color is really pretty isi liy app nay laga laga kay khatam kardia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sadee! main ne socha bilkul khatam honay se pehle hi review ker duun. :)

      Delete
  6. Your lipstick reviews are always great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Farah, I am so happy u like them! :)

      Delete
  7. That's a lovely pink. Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I'm your newest follower :)
    Check out my blog- methelittlenewbie.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and liking my blog. Visiting ur blog now :)

      Delete
  9. You have such an impressive blog :-) New follower from http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com , would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Following back ur amazing blog. :)

      Delete
  10. That's a great shade! I have one with a similar color but it is from Anna Sui =) Very glamorous for summer
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. chezka... i totally agree on the glamour thing. :)

      Delete
  11. Hey,,,I am simply loving this pretty pink shade. Im into pink lipsticks too. And love ur posts. Now following you ! =)

    http://jollywoodqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love sweet touch. I own a rosy shade which I mostly wear and now am gonna grab this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only wear pinks so now am gonna grab this one too. Thanks for the nice review!

    ReplyDelete