Saturday, 18 August 2012

My haul @ Love cosmetics

Hello lovelies! I just got my order from Love Cosmetics and I can't wait to share it with you. Love cosmetics is an online store which sells Branded cosmetics on discount rates. Given my obsession for pinks, nudes and peaches this season I placed my order of these lipsticks and I am too happy with my purchase while saving some bucks!! Here's my buy


which includes..
L'Oreal Colour Riche Gelee Lipstick in Pretty Peach and Shiny Cinnamon


Rimmel Cool shine Lipstick in Fresh, Plunge and Quench


Playboy Sheer Hydrating Stiletto Lipstick in Starlet


Revlon Lipglide Color Gloss in Patent Leather Pink



Maybelline 18 hour wear Stay put Non Drying Lipcolour in Peach


Astro Volumetrix 100% Volume Control Mascara

As for their service, it was awesome. They sent me an email when the order was dispatched and yeah! it was safely packaged in a bubble wrap and an envelope..also enclosed was my invoice!
So beauties, how do u like my exciting haul? Do you own any of these? Have you ever purchased from  Love Cosmetics?
Give me an idea on which product should I review first?

Hit back with a comment.
I love you all.. <3
xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! The lip products look so tempting <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy...I want these all.greet haul.please review maybellin 18 hours stay put first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the playboy lipstick looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG soo much lip stuff! me want some too lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for the reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, I love just trawling discount sites. Great haul x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour of lipstic stiletto nr 54 !! my fav!
    xoxo
    http://le-yvette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your sweet comment dear!

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love makeup hauls. It is so much fun to play with all of the stuff afterwards.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... Pretty shades:)))..... I don't have many lipstick:(... Hey Fab... What was your paying method?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farah. :) aww sweety.. wish I could gift u some of mine, seriously!! <3

      I paid through credit card.

      Delete
  12. Great post! I'm loving pinks and nudes right now too. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following you back :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh amazing things. I would love to read reviews on them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing picks :D. Oh and the maybelline lip color is so tempting. Review please <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome post! I have a few of the maybelline lip colors and there really nice but quite drying if you have dry lips, (hence why there is a lip balm included)Haha xx
    http://samaysonsspace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So tempted haul do enjoy them dear :) what was the shipping charges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving them. I paid 5 pounds for shipment. :)

      Delete