Sunday, 5 August 2012

My mini haul @ Luscious

Seems like I have been doing a lot of tid-bits shopping here and there. Just this morning I shared with you my mini haul at http://www.just4girls.pk/ and now I got my order from Luscious and here it is


  • Glamor eyes Cream shadow liner palette in Metallic (This is my second palette)-PKR 850
  • Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer in Valentine-PKR 250

and just in case if you are wondering about the 2 cute eye shadows; I got them as a gift under the deal of online shopping over PKR 1000. 

I got a call from Luscious asking as to which shades of eyeshadows I want and I opted for Thunder and Moonbeam. One for my smokey eye makeup and the other as a highlighter.
The items were nicely packaged in bubble wraps and then a box. It reached me within 4 days of ordering.

I am going to review soon enough how much I love Luscious products and I am proud to have such a nice-high quality brand in Pakistan. 

Do you own Luscious products? How was your experience with the products? Hit back, your comments keep me going!! :) 

Official website: http://www.iloveluscious.com/ (They ship internationally too)

6 comments:

  1. mmm... the nail polish color looks delicious:).... I own many luscious stuff,lipsticks,glosses,eyeshades,brush kit, i so love the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... the nail polish color looks delicious:).... I own many luscious stuff,lipsticks,glosses,eyeshades,brush kit, i so love the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a lovely post! You’re blog is so sweet! xx
    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm eyeing that nail polish. Love red nails. Lovely blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Haul! I will definitely check out their website. =}

    www.nikaluxereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment!

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete