Monday, 13 August 2012

NOTD- Luscious Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer (updated)

Here comes a product which I've been dying to review from my Luscious Haul





This lovely candy cane red shade is called Valentine

It's been a week that I am sporting this lovely colour on my nails and I loved the compliments I got. The finish is creamy, smooth shiny  but not glossy. It takes 2 applications to get this opaque red.

The applicator is fair, nothing fancy about it

The staying power is great and here's a swatch after 5 days of application.
 Remember, I cook, wash hands frequently and wash dishes every now and then.

Drying time:
It dries in a  fair time. After applying it on both hands, the first hand is ready for a second coat which takes from 3 to 4 minutes. I have read many reviews saying about the long drying time but for me 3 to 4 minutes is a fair time for an ordinary nail color to dry and that's why I would rate it as an "ordinary nail color" when it comes to "drying time." Its not one of those 30/60 sec nail colors. Sad!! Isn't it?
Obviously! we; the bloggers expected something better and time saving from Luscious and that's where it failed us.

That was from my side about this nice nail lacquer, do you own one by Luscious? What's your take?
Which nail color are you sporting these days?
You know; I love hearing from you. <3

ciao!!

Over view:
Brand: Luscious
Product: Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer
Weight: 1.5 ml
Price: PKR 225
Pros: Creamy-smooth finish, good staying power
Cons: Nothing I found
Drying time: 3-4 minutes
Official website: http://www.iloveluscious.com/


The review above is my honest opinion about the product. I bought this product myself and I'm not endorsed in anyway for writing this review. 


21 comments:

  1. That's a nice shade! I have Purple Rain by Luscious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Thank you for visiting mine :) I am now following you! Follow back?

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red. Can't makeup my mind between this and salsa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u like orange undertones, you'll like Salsa. For me, I wanted a bright red so opted for this one. Do tell me which one u finally buy. :)

      Delete
  4. I love this red shade I have it too :) reviewed it way long back. You have a lovely blog. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome to my blog Shinaya. You got a lovely name and an equally lovely blog.
      I'd look for the review on ur blog. Hope to keep hearing from you.

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. love the colour! I'm currently obsessed with all red tones! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here love.. and its with clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and and and.... :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. The colour is pretty but I'm not gonna buy any more of Luscious nail colours. They just wont dry on me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww.. I also expected a quicker drying time Remy. :)

      Delete
  7. great review fab.i am following u now.^_^ i have this luscious one in caramel shade and I don't like the application.Its streaky.and mine didn't dry properly.took awfully long.may be there was sumthng wrong with my nail polish :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much amna. Mine wasn't streaky and took 3/4 mins to dry. I was also expecting a quicker drying time though. :)

      Love. <3

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous color! Im so sorry that I havent been to your blog in a while! Catching up on everything! xxx Lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samantha.. I never miss ur lovely blog posts. Hope to keep hearing from you. :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. It looks gorgeous on your nails!! <3 <3 :)

    ReplyDelete