Friday, 21 September 2012

My Happy Haul @ Dhanak

Hello all the lovely ladies out there. By now, my followers know that I love doing haul posts and this is by far my best haul for obvious reasons.



WooHoOo!! Here's what I bought.
These Multicolor earrings for PKR 300


This amazing vintage ring for PKR 190

This ethnic pearl ring for PKR 160

These amaaahzing peacock earrings which are my absolute favorites for PKR 300

These cutest ever bow and mermaid earrings for PKR 300


This elegant J Crew earrings set for PKR 900

..and last but not the least, this J Crew rings set for PKR 850

My Shopping Experience:
Dhanak is a jewelry and beauty page on Facebook owned by a very sweet person. The reason why I bought from this page was that I had seen the same jewelry on certain other pages owned by Pakistani sellers but Dhanak's prices were the lowest.
I ordered in Ramadhan but somehow the due to custom problems and all my ordered got delayed. It was very kind and sweet of Dhanak's owner to call me and apologize for the delay. She kept in touch with me through text messages, I haven't seen such personal consideration by an online seller before and yeah!!! since it was my first buy, she DIDN'T charge any delivery charges from me at all.

I had a wonderful shopping experience and I look forward to many more stuff from her.
Here's the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/dhanak01

How did you like my haul? Which item you like the best?

Until next time...Ciao <3 

22 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful! I love those mermaid earrings! I've never seen anything like them. They are SO cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, love all these earrings, they are gorgeous! :) Just followed you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, especially the J.crew ones!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jewellery - thanks for stopping by my blog - I am now following you on GFC & I look forward to following each other.
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo so many gorgeous purchases!! Love all of them!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful new accessories! I like the idea of your blog combining fashion with beauty and going to read your reviews :D

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is soo beautiful.love your post and the last one too!

    $20 GIVEAWAY is live on our blog, do you want to get it?
    http://estarer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I need to pierce my ears now! Those earrings in the second picture are perfect! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have my ears pierced, but if I did, those earrings would be mine.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. J Crew has amazing accessories! They are great in that department!

    Nice blog :)

    Zara gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-a-holic.com/page/17/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wauw that looks amazing!
    following you now

    xx
    meral
    Me-Peerless

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Pieces.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. woww lovely haul i have the same ring set and its beautifull
    Thnk you so much for the lovely sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nyc haul ! i like the rings <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous jewelery!! Following you on GFC. It will be great if you can do the same:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your all your pieces and the rings are beautiful :)
    You have a lovely blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the haul! I have the same peacock earrings and I am in love with them!

    How abt following each other? Let me know if You would like to ad i would love to follow you back.

    xx
    Seepz
    http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. every thing is beautiful and amazing.i love this kind of fashion.thanks for sharing.
    laptops in Pakistan
    LCD in Pakistan
    cell phones in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete