Thursday, 27 September 2012

Nivea Waterlily and Oil Shower Gel

If you get body acne due to dryness and you have to slather your body into moisturizer during even humid summers.. if your body is oily at some places and dry on some at the same time; you stand with me!
This was my problem until I found Nivea Waterlily and Oil Shower Gel..




I never knew how does waterlily smell like before I used it. I am not a floral fragrance person but I liked the product because its smell is very light and soothing.  By now, I am in love with the fragrance!!!

I was a bit skeptical about the oil part as I thought it would leave my skin greasy but I am happy it was just a doubt. My skin was clean, fresh, hydrated and smooth after the very first use.

As for the consistency, I won't call it a gel.. urmm..  If you are more for shower gels as compared to shower creams, don't expect much. It's a thick liquid but for sure; not a gel! Don't miss the cute lil yellow oil beads which make it an ultimate hydrating-non drying body wash

Overall, I am very happy I discovered this shower gel and picked it off the rack.

Overview:
Brand: Nivea
Product: Nivea Waterlily and Oil Shower Gel
Pros: Hydrating, Cleansing, Pleasant floral fragrance, non drying.
Cons: It's not a gel even when it says so. (If that's a con)
Price: It's for $2.97 on Walmart and for £2.49 on Boots
As I didn't buy it from Pakistan, I'm not sure of its price in PKR

Do you have an oily-dry body? Have you found your dream body wash? Which is your fav body wash of all times?
Hit back with a comment, I love you all.. <3

27 comments:

  1. This sounds incredible! I love Nivea products and I'll have to look into this.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems very promising,will definitely try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool product I'll have to give it a go!!! Thanks for stopping, you have a cool blog... following you now!!! :)

    Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all of Nivea's products. They have such a great line! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear, nice post and blog here, wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know....hope you will like my posts!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you now...would love if you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have never tried this product before, but i've seen it! i really do like that brand.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using Shower gels
    Never tried Nivea's
    i will definitely try this one

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/gold-full-stretched-push-up-sleves-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good product! Nice Review :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great review! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's fantastic! Can't wait to try it! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Post,I wanna see More! (^_^)
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never seen this product but sounds really good. Do you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know will love to follow you back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that this post is really interesting...and i love your pictures! do you want to follow each other? I'm already following you!

    xx from

    http://anonimamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. good tips to know, thanks!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhh sounds so great!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! i have dry body, and i use this Nivea-product too)
    Nice blog)) Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interesting product. A must-try.
    I have been a user of this brand, I hope this shower gel is effective.
    I'm a new follower of your blog.
    I hope you can follow me back.
    fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great review! Thanks for sharing :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post! I am always wondering what good shower gels are. Love the polka-dots on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post!! nice blog! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! Very nice blog! I follow you!

    if you want to return http://www.pensierifashion.it

    xxSilvia

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like this shower gel, it smells nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. this i will def try soon :)

    ReplyDelete