Thursday, 7 March 2013

My blog gets renamed! :)


Just in case you have been following my blog and just in case you were wondering where did FAB go.. 
In the event of revamping my lil blog I've changed its name from

                  FAB-Fashion & Beauty Blog
                                                             to

                 Fizzy's Fashion & Beauty Blog! 

How's that? :)

Many new changes coming up and yeah!! keep your eyes peeled for an exciting giveaway coming soon!! ♥

I love you all!
XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Wow thumbs up for new blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute n fuzzy name.i love it.I want to change my blog name.Can u change domain name too?i m thinking about it.I want something spicy but graceful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Fizzy is my nickname in real lfe.. my real name being Fazilat! :)
      I guess domain name can also be changed, I didn't change it though. Blogger help might be of help in this regard.:)

      Delete