Thursday, 11 April 2013

Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Blackest Black!

I am a matte stick eyeliner  girl, although I like wearing gel eyeliners.I bought this one in my first ever Avon Haul..



Starting with the name; its misleading as it has no glimmer of any kind. Perfect, true matte!
Talking about the performance.. Its one of my favorite eyeliners and I have been wearing almost everyday since the day I bought it. Its easy to apply, no tugging, stretching, pulling. The longest I wore it was for 8 hours and it stayed put in all its blackness although I have oily lids. It doesn't smudge and comes off easily. Its soft and creamy which makes it prone to breaking, that's the only part I hate about it.A lil bit more pressure and there goes a broken piece of the eyeliner. Overall I love this eyeliner but I hated the softness as I lost 2 chunks just because I applied a lil pressure while applying. I strongly believe Avon should do something about the breakability. 


Over view:
Brand: Avon
Product: Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner
Pros: Easy to apply, excellent staying power,smudge proof
Cons: Extremely breakable
Price: RO 2.400

13 comments:

  1. Wow.. it looks intense black and smooth, I have noticed most of the soft eye pencils I've used doesn't last very long but its good that this pencil has a good staying power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this pencil for the blackness!

      Delete
  2. seems like a good product , nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks nice from the swatch! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh an eyeliner which is soft and dark black is a must have.Great post.AVON do have some shady ingredient policy so i don't use it.However I love the post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shehrzad, I heard their lipsticks have ingredients which we won't like to use..Its always god to be careful! :)
      Ingredients use in eyeliner were mentioned on the box it came in..

      Delete
  5. Looks nice enough for me to give it a try.

    fancyshamancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really creamy and goes on smooth but yeah, I agree on the tip breaking off part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wao great intense black color it is

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lke something i might want to try!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete