Saturday, 11 May 2013

Luscious Lips Moisture Lipstick in Haute Pink

If there's one lipstick I've been flauntig around everyday since the day I bought it.. it is Luscious Lips Moisture Lipstick in Haute Pink


and yes! It has all I love in a lipstick..

The packing is neat. It comes in a silver metallic packing. The length of the cylinder is smaller as compared to regular lipstick cylinders nonetheless it offers a full 3 gms which is fair!!


The formula is creamy and hydrating. It doesn't accentuate dryness on my lips. It doesn't settle into the lines of the lips and keeps my lips hydrated. It's got a slight sheen when applied but settles to a satin finish. The color payoff is extremely good and one swipe of the product is enough. If you apply 3 swipes or more, it builds up to be messy but why would you keep applying when 1 or 2 swipes are enough?
One thing I love about the lipstick is that it's creamy yet stays for a max of 3 hours on my lips (without eating and drinking of course). It doesn't fade into blotches but fades decently.


 It's indeed become one of my favorite go-to lipsticks.
Here's how it looks as a swatch..



..and here's how I flaunt it around! ;)



Have you tried any shade in this range? What was your experience. Do hit back with a comment!! :)
xoxo


P.S: This is my honest opinion about the product. I wasn't paid to write this review and I bought the product myself. 

Overview
Product: Luscious Lips Moisture Lipstick in Haute Pink
Price: PKR 545
Amount: 3 grams
Pros: Creamy, hydrating, good staying power, fades decently
Cons: Didn't find any


12 comments:

  1. That's a pretty pink for summers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour and the packaging looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Beautiful shade and it suits you well! :)

    Btw, I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! :)

    Check here:
    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-won-liebster.html

    xoxo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour, looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same lippy in Drama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hv never used these lipsticks would try them out soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is my all time favourite:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of Elle 18's Pinken! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanx for the share! written very well. Thumbs UP
    Get Luscious Lips

    ReplyDelete